MONTEREY RESIDENCE BEFORE
|MONTEREY RESIDENCE AFTER|
Transforming the Ordinary into the Extraordinary!
Whether you have been in your home for some time, a new home owner, intending to purchase, or even selling, consideration should be given to those often overlooked elements of personal sense of space lighting and emotional well being. Factors that can effect these include:
- Updating floor plans with more open and flowing space
- Re-design baths or kitchens to be more functional for your current life style
- Changing architectural style or creating one
- Adding character with architectural elements such as bay windows, window seats, trusses, trim, etc.
- Adding amenities such as a powder room, laundry room or storage
- Having a specialized room such as a media or hobby room
- Fulfilling a special dream such as a “Spa Master Bath” or cozy “Breakfast Nook”
- Having a welcoming entry foyer with more stylish character from both the exterior as well as the interior
- Living with more light with larger window areas or skylights
- Creating a more dynamic relationship between the use of indoor and outdoor space for your enjoyment such a sun room, out door kitchen/dining patio, porch, or deck
- Creating a welcoming curb appeal with interesting architectural elements, design heme, color, materials, textures, etc.
Even simple or inexpensive changes can create impressive transformations which will give both you and your home a refreshing lift.